11.18.2010

BREAKING NEWS!

Look to your left. Do notice something is missing from the work ino progress panel? Mr. Crawford's scarf is gone. Finally! I really liked the pattern, but hated working with black yarn. I will never work with black yarn again. It is too hard to work with. And it limits where you can work a project. You always have to work in places with great lighting. I guess the next thing to add to the needles is a matching hat. I am trying to figure out if I need to make a blk hat. I feels so good to be done, because I started this scarf in May.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Looks like Mr. Crawford will be nice and toasty this winter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd add some color trim to scarf and make matching hat w black trim. Ihearya on working w dark yarn....will go see if you have it on rav.

    ReplyDelete