9.27.2011

Summer Catch Up

I am blowing off the dust on my blog spot account and getting back to blogging.

So here is a quick catch up for those of you who not talk to me everyday.

I MOVED!!!!! I am no longer living with my dear friend Amanda. I moved into my own place last month. I am so excited! I spent a good amount of time this summer looking at apartments. After seeing approximately 20 apartments I found a really great one. Once I get my furniture in my life will be perfect. It has not been fun sitting on the floor and sleeping on air mattress.

Work is still nutty. Events! Events! Events!

Okay now on to the knitting part of my life.

Mason's BSJ is finally done and he has it. I gotta admit that it came out super cute. There are a couple of boo boos, but nothing that will stop him for wearing it.

The sock that I started before I moved isn't done. It is still just a cuff. I got a little discouraged when I realized that the sock will fit the foot of a small child. I keep trying to figure out what I am going to do with the cuff. Should I try to make a glove, a sweater or should I just frog it?

Alexa (aka Mason's mama) said that if the blanket that I made for Mason isn't in his crib he has a little fit. Awww that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I don't get to see my nephew often, so it nice that he loves something that I made for him. So I decided to finish the blanket that I started for Jaiden 4 years ago and give it to Mason. I am happy to say that it is almost done.

The big knitting project that I am working is the project I am working on with my knitting buddies. In May I threw out the crazy idea that my knitting buddies and I would all make clapotis scarves. I have to admit I really like this pattern. When I first looked at it I was scared of it, but once I got into it is really easy.

That is my update for now. I will be back shortly.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have you back. I am so glad that you finally are in your place. I can't wait to see you and it. The sweater looks wonderful on Mason, but of course anything he puts on looks wonderful. I am sure Mason's mama likes it because he looks like a little man.

    I am so glad to see that everyone's clapotis is coming along so well..

    i joined the knit along because i thought it push me to finish something. Well I am here to say that I am no where near done. But as my sister said " when you get done. You get done . And when I am I will present my work to you all.


    Happy knitting one and all.

    ReplyDelete