3.07.2011

Hello March!

It's time for me to figure out what I am going to do with my knitting life for the month of March.

What should I do? Hmmmm....March is a little nutty, so I am not going to set myself up for failure and heartbreak by starting something major and trying to finish it in the same month.

The plan for this month is I am going to start a major project and I only have to finish a 1/4 of it. That should only be 25 rows. I think I can handle 25 rows in a month.

This month's project is....a stripped baby surprise jacket for my nephew Mason. If I get really daring I am going to put a collar on it. I want to go for the feeling of a little old man sweater, because he reminds me of a cute little old man. :)

I want to do another BSJ, because I still haven't mastered the BSJ. Suzy informed me the other day that I made a little boo-boo on Baby Olivia's BSJ, so I want to try it again, but this time with stripes and maybe add a collar. I am going to use 4 colors of Vanna's Choice yarn that purchased at Micheal's over the summer.

I am sure next month, I will make something for the mystery baby.

@Rachael Younger - I can now talk about the mystery baby, because it is no longer a mystery. My sister (Janice ) and I have been thinking that our cousin in law is expecting a baby. She finally made the announcement that she is expecting. Before the end of the year, I will have a new little cousin. I am so excited, because they already have 3 little girls and they are the most amazing/beautiful children. I expect the 4th child just as amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, new cousins are a ton of fun! And of course, babies are always fun.

    I think finishing something is good, and perhaps starting something? Goals are hard to figure out!

    ReplyDelete