3.22.2011

March Update

Finally an monthly update that I am happy to report back on. There are still a few more days left in March and I am happy to tell all of you that I have met my goal already for March!!!

Lesson learned I am going to make my goals easy for me to achieve. I shouldn't beat myself up not making my knitting goals. Knitting should be fun and not a job. :)

This month's goal was to start a new project and knit at least 25 rows or 25% of the project. 2 weeks ago I started a stripped BSJ for Mason and on row 28! I could had had more done, but I didn't like the gauge on the first sweater I started. It was too airy.

I really like the way it is coming out. Originally, I was going to use all 4 colors that I picked for him, but now I think I am going to just use the green and the blue. I really like the way the two colors together. I may add a third color when I do the button hole area.

I gave Mason his blanket over the weekend. He looks so cute in it. I realized seeing him in his blanket that I make big ass baby blankets and babies are tiny. O well, it is better than me making 5 blankets for one child. They can use this blanket until they are 5 or 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment