New Monthly Resolutions
- Finish at least one project a month
- Blog at least once a week
- Knit 5 hours a week
- Learn a new technique every 2 months
Reminder of 2011 Goal
- KNIT MORE!
- Finish at least one project a month - Plot each month's project a month in advance
- Learn 3 to 4 new knitting techniques, such as toe up socks, two socks at one time, magic loop, cables or color knitting, by the end of the year
- Blog at least twice a week and not just updates - Blog about the projects in depth
- Give 3 knitted/crocheted Christmas gifts this year
- Use stash/Get rid of all my super crappy acrylic yarn
- Make something for myself (on purpose)
With that being said, I am happy to report that I have finished Baby Mason's First Blanket. I must say it came out really good. After seeing his stroller yesterday I realized that I picked the right colors.