2.28.2011

My Empty Knitting - What should I make in March?

I am looking at my knitting bag and for the first time in a long it is empty. It's the end of the month, so that means that I just finished something and I am asking myself What should I make for March?

Should I make Mason an old man sweater?
Do I attempt toe up socks?
Do I make something for myself?
Do I start my get rid of my stash blanket?
Do I read (ha ha not start) the sweater patterns that I purchased at Rhinebeck and Downtown Yarn?

Do I start something for the mystery baby? I will need to figure it out in 4 hours because March is quickly approaching.

Any thoughts?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. 1. Read the sweater patterns (might want to make one!)
    2. Make something for yourself.

    Who is the mystery baby? Is the gender a mystery, or is something else the mystery? I'm quite curious now!

    ReplyDelete